BUYERS OVER $179,000
|1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >>||1 of 7|
6 Laverton Rise, Dawesville, WA 6211
0 Bed | 0 Bath | 0 Car
Property ID: WA85437613
Big, level, elevated, cleared and fenced, what more could you want from a beachside block?
This generously sized 623sqm allotment has a sought after North facing orientation and wide ~23m frontage. Close to the marina, boat ramp and 'The Cut' golf course, the walk to the beach is less than 300 metres, with two well regarded primary schools not much further away.
So be it a stroll at sunset, a quick dip on a hot summer's day, falling asleep to the sound of the waves lapping at the shore or throwing a fishing line in, build with this address and the beach will be your backyard.
Summary of features for 6 Laverton Rise, Dawesville include;
* Fantastic position less than 300 metres to the beach
* Build your dream home with this generous 623sqm lot
* Sought after North facing block with wide ~23m frontage
* Completely cleared allotment with fencing on all sides
* Level building envelope & front limestone retaining wall
* Walking distance to two well regarded primary schools
* Golf course, marina and boat ramp all located nearby
* Zoned R15 with deep sewerage & underground power
* Council rates ~$1,340.00 & water rates ~$755.00 year
For more information or to secure this fantastic beachside block simply contact Craig and Jess from Century 21 Coast Realty Mandurah today.
View CENTURY 21 Coast Realty Mandurah
PH: 08 9581 3399
Mobile: 0457 369 807
Email: Email Me