PRICE REDUCTION AS VENDORS ARE RELOCATING
|1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >>||1 of 19|
59 Von Nida Drive, Kooralbyn, QLD 4285
4 Bed | 2 Bath | 4 Car
Property ID: QLD10418792
EXCLUSIVE FAMILY HOME ON FULLY USEABLE ACREAGE PROPERTY
How would you like to play Golf where the Masters, Adam Scott and Jason Day, have honed their skills????
With the International Golf Course and Resort Opened this week this now vibrant area, is the ideal location to live or Invest!
Just 1.1/4 hrs to the Gold Coast and Brisbane, here is the retreat lifestyle area you have been looking for. This property will suit all family members with fully useable fenced land and some of the best Scenic Rim Views you will ever find.
The Renowned International School just minutes away.
Immaculate in every aspect, present owners have gone to great lengths to ensure that the new owners can just move in and enjoy the property!
The home caters for families of all ages, and also couples wanting to get away from suburbia. Brisbane and the Gold Coast being only 1 1/4 hrs by car.
Not only is the land FULLY USABLE, it is fully fenced and has an extended additional yard to build more sheds, or store a caravan, motor home or any other toys. Ideal for the family horse or farm animals.
The property caters for the family. The land has tons of room for footy, cricket, a pool or just plenty of safe play areas, with established maintenance free gardens.
Exclusive inclusions and infrastructure:
* 4 Bedrooms
* Main with walk in robe/ensuite
* Second Bathroom
* Laundry easy flat access to clothes line outside door,
* Formal Dining and Lounge area.
* Kitchen with walk in Pantry
* Informal media area off Open Plan Kitchen
* Huge Fully tiled, covered and screened patio room occupies the full length of the house. The area overlooks the botanical grounds and the bush view beyond. This additional room has been designed to capture the breezes at all time. It is also where the owners sit to watch the setting sun, also entertain their friends
* Double lock up Garage/additional double car port
* SEPARATE STUDIO or retreat area for teenage or older parent.
* 4 Water Tanks 15,000 gallons of water. Town water connected.
* New Carpets, Tiling, and Kitchen Benches have been installed.
Shops, Chemist, Doctors and Café, only minutes away. The International School where Kathy Freeman, Adam Scott and Jason Day attended, has special bursaries for children living locally. The school is renowned for its teaching and mastery courses.
BOMELTON INDUSTRIAL ESTATE with 15,000 jobs on offer to be commenced 2016
This is the Scenic Rim Area with the affordability and ready for Growth potential!
Exclusive listing, Inspections by appointment
Servicing the Kooralbyn Area
View CENTURY 21 At The Village
PH: 07 5546 8777
Email: Email Me