COMPLETE HINTERLAND OASIS
OFFERS OVER $1,600,000
|1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >>||1 of 15|
263 Macdonalds Road, Peachester, QLD 4519
5 Bed | 3 Bath | 2 Car
Property ID: QLD108326280
- European architecturally designed timber pole home on 10 hectares
- Four generous bedrooms with built ins plus an extra bedroom/office
- Spacious bathrooms, upstairs with skylights allowing beautiful natural light
- Large well appointed kitchen with Tasmanian Oak and high quality appliances
- Modern open plan living area complete with beachwood timber floors
- Spacious wrap around outdoor alfresco area overlooking the Glass House Mountains
- Luxurious saltwater pool with a spa shelf and incredible mountain views
- Three 22,000ltr tanks and 4kw solar provide comfortable sustainable living
- Large 7.5x9m high clearance shed with power and water facilities
- Gorgeous spring fed dam provides plenty of water for horses cattle or the garden
EXCEPTIONAL OPPORTUNITY TO CREATE AN INCOME PRODUCING HINTERLAND RETREAT OR WEDDING VENUE
This superb property will make an impression that is sure to last. Hidden at the very end of Macdonalds road this estate offers sublimely private and sustainable living at the highest of standards.
The exceptionally solid timber pole home has been engineered to the highest standards. Absolutely no expense has been spared throughout this home from the European Beachwood timber floors, Victorian fireplace and skylights that flood the upstairs bathroom with beautiful natural light.
A perfect balance has been created within this home that allows the exceptional quality to shine while blending seamlessly with the absolutely breathtaking panoramic views that exist from just about every angle.
Step outside and into the picturesque saltwater pool. At over two metres deep this pool is the real deal. Complete with a spa shelf that offers views that will have you in awe of the natural beauty that surrounds this property.
The surrounding land of this property is a perfect mix of paddock and bushland with room to run plenty of livestock and horses should you choose. The paddocks contain dark fertile soil great for harvesting or gardening. Amongst the bushland there is even a seasonal waterfall for the more adventurous to explore.
The options are endless with this estate and with the possibility of adding up to six cabins, an extremely unique business opportunity exists.
You are urged to make an appointment to view as properties of this calibre rarely come to market.
View CENTURY 21 Coastal
PH: 07 5438 1177
Mobile: 0413 540 830
Email: Email Me