DEVELOPMENT SITE - DA APPROVAL SORT FOR 12 TOWN HOUSES
$2,200,000 to $2,250,000 Development Site - DA App
|1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >>||1 of 4|
129 Edward Street, Perth, WA 6000
0 Bed | 0 Bath | 0 Car
Property ID: WA88015637
* Situated on the door step of Perth CBD - approx. 2km
* Located in the premier trendy residential/commercial area of Perth CBD east.
* Close to all amenities the Perth CBD offers including transport, entertainment, fine dining and shopping.
* Currently leased for $84,000 plus outgoings. The tenant is no longer occupying the property and is desirous of terminating the lease providing the owner agrees. So there is the Opportunity to redevelop quickly or alternatively hold and develop later.
* DA approval has been sought for 12 residential town houses over 3 storeys
* High profile location
* Valued by licensed valuer, prior to DA Approval, on 26/6/12 @ $1,900,000
C21 Centex Commercial is pleased to present this premium buying opportunity, situated in the large premium office/residential precinct of Perth CBD. The City is 2 kms away and 10 minutes' walk.
The property comprises of an office of approx. 210 m2 and has 6 undercover car bays on site. Currently leased for $84,000 plus GST plus outgoings.
The property comprises of a total land area of approximately 685 m2 and is zoned Residential/Commercial under Town of Vincent Town Planning Scheme 1. This property is in the Beaufort Precinct - Scheme Map 13. The property is zoned R80 which means a 3 storey building may be able to be developed on the site. Currently DA approval has been sort for 12 town houses over 3 floors.
129-131 Edward St, East Perth is offered for sale via Private Treaty. Call Rick Bantleman of Century 21 Centex Commercial for a copy of the IM on 0413 555 441 or email - email@example.com.
PH: 08 6365 5182
Mobile: 0413 555 441
Email: Email Me