From $500 per night
|1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >>||1 of 18|
89 Esplanade, Port Noarlunga, SA 5167
5 Bed | 3 Bath | 3 Car
Property ID: SA4618107
Sleeps: 12 (B1: King, B2: King, B3: Queen, B4: Queen, B5: Bunk Bed & 2 x Single)
CLICK HERE TO CHECK AVAILABILITY & BOOK ONLINE!
Situated right on the Esplanade overlooking the sparkling waters of Port Noarlunga and its iconic jetty, this large, modern house is what holiday dreams are made of. Sleeping 12 in total with a convenient upstairs-downstairs layout, beautiful decor, gourmet kitchen and three resort-style bathrooms, it easily accommodates several families or a big group of friends.
On the upper level, the large living room with comfy couch and flat-screen TV has double sliding doors which open onto a covered balcony overlooking the beach - the perfect place to kick back with a cocktail or book - plus there's a fully enclosed backyard with decking, views to hills and a Weber Q.
There is loads to do and explore, with Port Noarlunga's 1.6km-long natural reef a popular spot for scuba diving and snorkelling, while the Onkaparinga River and its national park offer excellent kayaking, fishing and bushwalking. You'll find plenty of cafes and shops within walking distance, and you can also easily venture slightly further afield for some vineyard hopping in McLaren Vale.
* Ducted heating and cooling throughout.
* 5 bedrooms: 3 downstairs (1 king with reverse-cycle air-con, 1 queen, 1 with a bunk bed and 2 singles) and 2 upstairs (1 queen and 1 king with TV, walk-in robe and amazing views.
* 3 bathrooms: one upstairs with luxury corner spa bath, one main bathroom downstairs with separate shower room and toilet, plus a convenient extra shower in the laundry which can be accessed from the garage after a day at the beach.
* Huge, well-equipped kitchen with electric cooktop, dual-drawer dishwasher, microwave and breakfast bar.
* Large dining room with sea views with seating for 8 people.
* Comfy living room with flat-screen TV and balcony overlooking the beach.
* Backyard deck with barbecue.
* Double garage with internal access.
* Pet friendly
High season (December/January and Easter)- minimum 7 night stay
$3600.00 per week
$600.00 per night
Mid season (All SA school holidays and long weekends) - minimum 2 night stay (long weekends minimum 3 night stay)
$3300.00 per week
$550.00 per night
Low season (Rest of the year) - minimum 2 night stay
$3000.00 per week
$500.00 per night
All bookings require a Security Bond, Booking Fee, are subject to our terms and conditions and are not confirmed until approved by Century 21 SouthCoast. if pets requested and accepted, bond will be increased to $1250.00
Phone enquiries can be made by calling 8556 6983 between the hours of 10am to 3pm Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
LINEN; All homes have doonas with covers that are used like a blanket, pillows and mattress protectors are provided. All beds require top and bottom sheets and/or covers for the doona. Linen service can be provided upon request which includes sheets & bath towels and tea towels.
CLEANING: Cleaning is mandatory, the cost is $200.00
View CENTURY 21 SouthCoast
PH: 08 8556 6001
Email: Email Me