from $340 per night
|1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >>||1 of 19|
180B Esplanade, Aldinga Beach, SA 5173
4 Bed | 3 Bath | 2 Car
Property ID: SA4614854
SLEEPS 8 - (1 x King; 2 x Queen, 2 x Single)
CHECK HERE TO CHECK AVAILABILITY & BOOK ONLINE!
NOTE; 180A ESPLANADE IS NEXT DOOR FOR HOLIDAY LETTING LET BOTH TOGETHER
Ocean180b is a luxury 2 storey Rivergum home in a prime location on the Esplanade at Aldinga Beach. The view of St Vincent's Gulf and toward Sellicks beach is continuous from the upstairs open planned lounge, dining and kitchen area.There are 2 large Plasma wall mounted TV's with Foxtel; 3 generous sized bathrooms one with a private courtyard. Enjoy a BBQ in the private and protected back veranda with an enclosed yard. Walk across the road to the beach or take a leisurely drive to one of many wineries within the Fleurieu and McLaren Vale district. If it's all too hard just relax on the day bed and take in the view of the old man of the sea. Nothing has been spared to make a stay here memorable and luxurious.
Come and relax in this beautiful home or discover this district which is full of surprises. It's close enough for a day trip drive down the Fleurieu Peninsula, to the McLaren Vale Wineries & restaurants or Goolwa via Port Elliot or Victor Harbor. Even Kangaroo Island isn't far away.
- Ducted Air-conditioning
- Upstairs: lounge with day bed & modular seating for 6-10 people with 55 inch Plasma Wall TV/DVD/Foxtel and dining for 6 people;
- Upstairs: kitchen with microwave, 70 mm Smeg electric stove and oven,dishwasher, twin door fridge/freezer, Ground coffee machine and also Caffitaly pod machine.
- Open the concertina doors out from the lounge area to the front balcony;
- Downstairs: family room with another modular lounge with 50 inch wall plasma TV/DVD/Foxtel
- Open the sliding door from the family room and walk out to a private enclosed yard
- A outdoor setting for 6 people is in lovely sheltered position under a balcony
- Bedroom 1 - King bed with 32" wall plasma TV; large walk thru wardrobe; views to the ocean
- En-suite with dual vanity and dual shower heads;
- Bedroom 2 - Queen bed with built in robe
- Bedroom 3 - Queen with built in robe
- Bedroom 4 - 2 x King singles with built in robe
- Bathroom 1 - Downstairs: Stand alone bath looking out to a private courtyard, shower & vanity
- Bathroom 2 - Upstairs: Shower, Vanity and toilet
- Open plan living, dining kitchen with magnificent ocean views
- Laundry- washing machine and sink. Dryer in garage
- Linen included. Please note this does not include beach towels.
High Season (December/January/Easter) (minimum 1 week)
Weekly: $3700 Nightly: $530 (minimum 2 nights)
Mid Season (School Holidays)
Weekly: $2780 Nightly: $400 (minimum 2 nights)
Weekly: $2700 Nightly: $340 (minimum 2 nights)
Booking fee $85.00
All bookings require a Security Bond, Booking Fee, are subject to our terms and conditions and are not confirmed until approved by Century 21 SouthCoast.
Phone enquiries can be made by calling 8556 6983 between the hours of 9am and 5pm Monday through to Friday. Please note we are not open on weekends and Public Holidays.
View CENTURY 21 SouthCoast
PH: 08 8556 6001
Email: Email Me
PH: 08 8556 6001
Email: Email Me