Point Lowly beach living at its best
|1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >>||1 of 25|
48 Lighthouse Drive, Whyalla, SA 5600
5 Bed | 2 Bath | 5 Car
Property ID: SA3413617
This magnificent property built in 2007 must be seen to be fully appreciated. Situated at Point Lowly 20 minutes from Whyalla via a ceiled road it is both a home and a place to get away to for the weekend. Make the sea change today, you will not regret it. Features include:-
* Situated on the beach with a private path from the front of the house to the water's edge.
* 15 metres of floor to ceiling windows allowing the views of the beach and the magnificent sunset to be maximised.
* Five bedrooms with walk-in robe and ensuite to the main plus built-ins to two others.
* Large dine/ family room area with sliding doors leading out onto the decking and views of the Santos jetty and sunset over the beach.
* Large lounge with sliding doors onto the front decking.
* Step out onto the decking at the back of the home and take in the sunrise over the beautiful Flinders Ranges.
* Spacious kitchen with double sink, corner pantry, under bench oven, bench hot plates and rangehood.
* 12m X 6m colourbond garage with room for 4 cars/boats.
* 6kw reverse cycle ducted air conditioning.
* 1.4kw new solar power system.
* Large 46m x 21m allotment.
* Boat ramp is less than 1km away and the famous Whyalla snapper grounds are less than 5km away.
* 50kl water storage available.
* Short stroll from the Lowly lighthouse.
* Raised ceilings throughout the home with quality floating floors and window treatments.
This is a very unique listing. It could be a holiday home of the highest quality or with only a short 20 minute drive to Whyalla could be both a home and a wonderful beach retreat all in one.
INSPECTION IS RECOMMENDED!
View CENTURY 21 Myles Pearce (Whyalla)
Wayne Foran RLA 2123
PH: 08 8645 8688
Mobile: 0412 298 091
Email: Email Me